No Slavemaster T-shirt
Considered to be the most successful slave rebellion that caused the Republic of Haiti to be founded and more importantly erased slavery permanently, this pristine white t-shirt features a gruesome, yet crucial scene from the rebellion – the first phase of justice meted out by black slaves to their white oppressors in the French colony of Saint-Domingue.
Celebrate the courage and bravery shown by slaves of the sugar plantations after years of being tortured, whipped, and beaten – they fought relentlessly for their rights by punishing their ex-masters, and gained victory. Flaunt your tribute to an independent black nation – place your order now!
If you're like the heroic Haitian slaves and don't accept the oppression of a slavemaster, carry their legacy with this T-Shirt!
- 100% Polyester
- Made in USA
- Short sleeves, crewneck, fabric weight 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²), comfortable and lightweight T-shirt
- Printed by high heat sublimation to keep the colors as pure, bold and deep as they can possibly be
- Black Legacy is the number one Black Power, Black Culture and Pan-African brand
- 10% of the profits are sent to SOS Africa to build schools and educate the poorest African children
- Return policy: the product will be exchanged if there was a mistake on our side and we'll exchange it once for one size down or up if you're not satisfied
- FREE SHIPPING EVERYWHERE!
- Products are made-to-order
- Products are shipped after 3-5 business days for classic products and 6-8 business days for fullprint by USPS
- Track your order directly on our website or by the tracking link we send you by mail as soon as your order ships!
- Returns are free for one size up or down
- FREE SHIPPING EVERYWERE!