Malcolm X By Any Means T-shirt
Don’t’ Give Up Your Rights…By Any Means Necessary!
The name of Malcolm X is certainly not unknown to us – the smiling face of the determined human rights activist is what comes to the mind, who lobbied for the rights of the blacks in an aggressive manner that will be forever embedded in the pages of history. This black t-shirt features one of his iconic speeches in the last year of his life, which he translated from a sentence in French intellectual Jean-Paul Sartre's play Dirty Hands. Malcolm X said - “We declare our right on this earth to be a man… by any means necessary”.
Order right away to carry the message of Malcom X!
- 100% Polyester
- Made in USA
- Short sleeves, crewneck, fabric weight 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²), comfortable and lightweight T-shirt
- Printed by high heat sublimation to keep the colors as pure, bold and deep as they can possibly be
- Black Legacy is the number one Black Power, Black Culture and Pan-African brand
- 10% of the profits are sent to SOS Africa to build schools and educate the poorest African children
- Return policy: the product will be exchanged if there was a mistake on our side and we'll exchange it once for one size down or up if you're not satisfied
- FREE SHIPPING EVERYWHERE!
- Products are made-to-order
- Products are shipped after 3-5 business days for classic products and 6-8 business days for fullprint by USPS
- Track your order directly on our website or by the tracking link we send you by mail as soon as your order ships!
- Returns are free for one size up or down
- FREE SHIPPING EVERYWERE!
Loved loved loved
I love everything about this brand and i will definitely be purchasing again
You guys are an amazing company I appreciate your service and your business and I will continue to support black businesses..
Never received the t shirt
Never received the t shirt great product bad service.
I payed for 5 shirt
I payed for 5 shirt only got 3
Didn't receive tshirt
I never received my t-shirt. I've been trying to get in contact with you guys. What's up?