Thomas Sankara Burkina Faso Hoodie
- 100% California fleece cotton
- Made in USA
- Raglan sleeves, kangaroo pocket, Fabric weight 7.2 oz/yd2, fitted and comfortable
- Printed by direct to garment tech to keep the colors as pure, bold and deep as they can possibly be
- Black Legacy is the number one Black Power, Black Culture and Pan-African brand
- Black History collection represents some of the greatest Black leaders and events which made History
- 10% of the profits are sent to SOS Africa to build schools and educate the poorest African children
Thomas Sankara « the African Che Guevara » is a revolutionary leader from Burkina Faso. Anti-imperialist and panafricanist, he led the Burkina revolution and fought France. He is the one who changed the colonial name Haute-Volta to Burkina Faso, “nation of the men of integrity”. His politics was centered on improving education and fighting corruption to help the emancipation of his people.
Nowadays, Thomas Sankara is one of the most important symbols of black revolutions and african emancipation. Pay homage to the memory of this outstanding man who made the most powerful countries cower in fear until they assassinated him to stop his righteous action.
Carry his legacy and spirit of hope and fight against all oppression with this Thomas Sankara Hoodie!
- Products are made-to-order
- Products are shipped after 3-5 business days for classic products and 6-8 business days for fullprint by USPS
- Track your order directly on our website or by the tracking link we send you by mail as soon as your order ships!
- Returns are free for one size up or down
- FREE SHIPPING EVERYWERE!