Amilcar Cabral Hoodie
- 100% California fleece cotton
- Made in USA
- Raglan sleeves, kangaroo pocket, Fabric weight 7.2 oz/yd2, fitted and comfortable
- Printed by direct to garment tech to keep the colors as pure, bold and deep as they can possibly be
- Black Legacy is the number one Black Power, Black Culture and Pan-African brand
- Black History collection represents some of the greatest Black leaders and events which made History
- 10% of the profits are sent to SOS Africa to build schools and educate the poorest African children
Amílcar Cabral is an african revolutionary leader and a symbol of the anti-colonial fighting. He led the war of independence for Guinee Bissau, and liberated Cape Verde from colonial domination as well.
Amilcar Cabral is the bane of the Portuguese colonialism as he managed to free all their colonies after leading one the most successful war of independence in history. As most of the brilliant African leaders, he was assassinated by a rival supported by the Portuguese government.
Not only a guerilla leader, he was one of the most prominent African thinkers of his time. Carry his legacy and his revolutionary spirit with this Amilcar Cabral Hoodie!
- Products are made-to-order
- Products are shipped after 3-5 business days for classic products and 6-8 business days for fullprint by USPS
- Track your order directly on our website or by the tracking link we send you by mail as soon as your order ships!
- Returns are free for one size up or down
- FREE SHIPPING EVERYWERE!