Malcolm X By Any Means Hoodie
The name of Malcolm X is certainly not unknown to us - the smiling face of the determined human rights activist is what comes to the mind, who lobbied for the rights of the blacks in an aggressive manner that will be forever embedded in the pages of history. This hoodie features one of his iconic speeches in the last year of his life, which he translated from a sentence in French intellectual Jean-Paul Sartre's play Dirty Hands. Malcolm X said - "We declare our right on this earth to be a man... by any means necessary". Needless to say, the speech still rings loud and clear, so anyone would be proud to wear this hoodie.
- 100% California fleece cotton
- Made in USA
- Raglan sleeves, kangaroo pocket, Fabric weight 7.2 oz/yd2, fitted and comfortable
- Printed by direct to garment tech to keep the colors as pure, bold and deep as they can possibly be
- Black Legacy is the number one Black Power, Black Culture and Pan-African brand
- Black History collection represents some of the greatest Black leaders and events which made History
- 10% of the profits are sent to SOS Africa to build schools and educate the poorest African children
- Products are made-to-order
- Products are shipped after 3-5 business days for classic products and 6-8 business days for fullprint by USPS
- Track your order directly on our website or by the tracking link we send you by mail as soon as your order ships!
- Returns are free for one size up or down
- FREE SHIPPING EVERYWERE!