Patrice Lumumba T-Shirt
Patrice Lumumba is a Congolese national hero and the one who led the nation to independence in 1960. Self-taught, he fought against the pillage of the natural resources of his country by the colonial power and against the years of repression and humiliation Congo had to bear. Uniting a whole nation behind him, he overthrew the Belgian domination and became the 1st Prime minister of independent Congo.
After a try by the United States, he was assassinated by the Belgium army, becoming another symbol of the occident’s fear of an educated and brilliant African leader.
Be inspired by the great deeds of Patrice Lumumba and don’t let his spirit be forgotten as the powerful colonial nations would have liked. Carry his legacy proudly with this Patrice Lumumba T-Shirt!
- 100% Combed Ringspun Cotton
- Made in USA
- Short sleeves, Crewneck, Fabric laundered, 4.3 oz, comfortable and fitted T-shirt
- Printed by direct to garment tech to keep the colors as pure, bold and deep as they can possibly be
- Black Legacy is the number one Black Power, Black Culture and Pan-African brand
- 10% of the profits are sent to SOS Africa to build schools and educate the poorest African children
- Return policy: the product will be exchanged if there was a mistake on our side and we'll exchange it once for one size down or up if you're not satisfied
- FREE SHIPPING EVERYWHERE!
- Products are made-to-order
- Products are shipped after 3-5 business days for classic products and 6-8 business days for fullprint by USPS
- Track your order directly on our website or by the tracking link we send you by mail as soon as your order ships!
- Returns are free for one size up or down
- FREE SHIPPING EVERYWERE!
Just what I expected
I've been searching for quality gear to represent my culture and this was right on time.
Quality shirt with a message!
This shirt's design honours both Patrice Lumumba and the country he died for with a beautiful, bold design with picture and flag. It's an excellent, well presented message that I'm proud to wear. But it should also be noted that the quality of the shirt is second to none. It lightweight but heavy enough to handle solid wear. LOVE IT.