Marcus Garvey Jamaïca T-shirt
- 100% Combed Ringspun Cotton
- Made in USA
- Short sleeves, Crewneck, Fabric laundered, 4.3 oz, comfortable and fitted T-shirt
- Printed by direct to garment tech to keep the colors as pure, bold and deep as they can possibly be
- Black Legacy is the number one Black Power, Black Culture and Pan-African brand
- 10% of the profits are sent to SOS Africa to build schools and educate the poorest African children
- Return policy: the product will be exchanged if there was a mistake on our side and we'll exchange it once for one size down or up if you're not satisfied
"Our union must know no clime, boundary, or nationality… to let us hold together under all climes and in every country…"
Marcus Garvey is a Jamaïcan black leader famous for his call to black union all over the world through is newspaper Negro World and being the creator of the “Back to Africa” movement. He aimed to call all people descended from slaves to unite and go back to Africa and drive off colonial nations out of the continent. He is known to be the most important inspiration for the Nation of Islam and Rastafari movements.
Carry the legacy of this founder of the panafricanist movement all call for unity around you with this Marcus Garvey T-Shirt!
- Products are made-to-order
- Products are shipped after 3-5 business days for classic products and 6-8 business days for fullprint by USPS
- Track your order directly on our website or by the tracking link we send you by mail as soon as your order ships!
- Returns are free for one size up or down
- FREE SHIPPING EVERYWERE!