Modibo Keita Mali Hoodie
- 100% California fleece cotton
- Made in USA
- Raglan sleeves, kangaroo pocket, Fabric weight 7.2 oz/yd2, fitted and comfortable
- Printed by direct to garment tech to keep the colors as pure, bold and deep as they can possibly be
- Black Legacy is the number one Black Power, Black Culture and Pan-African brand
- Black History collection represents some of the greatest Black leaders and events which made History
- 10% of the profits are sent to SOS Africa to build schools and educate the poorest African children
Modibo Keïta is the 1st president of Mali and a panafricanist icon. He is the one who proclaimed independence for French Sudan and renamed it Mali. He devoted his whole life to African Unity, formed the Union of the States of Western Africa and wrote the charter of the Organization of African Unity.
Carry his panafricanist legacy and his quest for an united Africa with this Modibo Keïta Hoodie!
- Products are made-to-order
- Products are shipped after 3-5 business days by USPS
- Track your order directly on our website or by the tracking link we send you by mail as soon as your order ships!
- Returns are free for one size up or down
- FREE SHIPPING EVERYWERE!