Nelson Mandela South Africa Hoodie
- 100% California fleece cotton
- Made in USA
- Raglan sleeves, kangaroo pocket, Fabric weight 7.2 oz/yd2, fitted and comfortable
- Printed by direct to garment tech to keep the colors as pure, bold and deep as they can possibly be
- Black Legacy is the number one Black Power, Black Culture and Pan-African brand
- Black History collection represents some of the greatest Black leaders and events which made History
- 10% of the profits are sent to SOS Africa to build schools and educate the poorest African children
Nelson "Madiba" Mandela is the first black South-African president and a symbol of the fight against racism and racial segregation. He was the one who led the fight against Apartheid, the South-African system which gave whites great privileges compared to the black population. After 27 years of jail because of his ideas, he managed to stop Apartheid and became President of South-Africa.
Carry the legacy of this African hero with this Nelson Mandela Hoodie!
- Products are made-to-order
- Products are shipped after 3-5 business days for classic products and 6-8 business days for fullprint by USPS
- Track your order directly on our website or by the tracking link we send you by mail as soon as your order ships!
- Returns are free for one size up or down
- FREE SHIPPING EVERYWERE!