Nelson Mandela South Africa T-shirt
Nelson "Madiba" Mandela is the first black South-African president and a symbol of the fight against racism and racial segregation. He was the one who led the fight against Apartheid, the South-African system which gave whites great privileges compared to the black population. After 27 years of jail because of his ideas, he managed to stop Apartheid and became President of South-Africa.
Carry the legacy of this African hero with this Nelson Mandela T-Shirt!
- 100% Combed Ringspun Cotton
- Made in USA
- Short sleeves, Crewneck, Fabric laundered, 4.3 oz, comfortable and fitted T-shirt
- Printed by direct to garment tech to keep the colors as pure, bold and deep as they can possibly be
- Black Legacy is the number one Black Power, Black Culture and Pan-African brand
- Pan-Africanism collection represents the greatest African leaders who fought for independence
- 10% of the profits are sent to SOS Africa to build schools and educate the poorest African children
- Products are made-to-order
- Products are shipped after 3-5 business days for classic products and 6-8 business days for fullprint by USPS
- Track your order directly on our website or by the tracking link we send you by mail as soon as your order ships!
- Returns are free for one size up or down
- FREE SHIPPING EVERYWERE!